首页正文

如何用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情

作者:李鸣岐 人气:32

一、如何用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情

以下是一些可以用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情的句子:

1. It's time to bid farewell to this workplace, and I carry with me many precious memories.

(是时候和这个工作场所道别了,我带着许多珍贵的回忆。)

2. Leaving this office is bittersweet, but I'm grateful for the experiences and friendships here.

(离开这个办公室苦乐参半,但我很感激在这里的经历和友谊。)

3. As I part ways with this company, I want to express my sincere gratitude and best wishes to all.

(当我和这家公司分道扬镳时,我想向所有人表达我诚挚的感谢和最美好的祝愿。)

4. Saying goodbye to my colleagues here is truly a touching moment, and I will cherish the memories always.

(和这里的同事道别真的是一个感人的时刻,我将永远珍惜这些回忆。)

5. I leave this job with a heavy heart but also with hope for the future and gratitude for the past.

(我怀着沉重的心情离开这份工作,但也对未来充满希望,对过去充满感激。)

6. It's with a mix of sadness and excitement that I take my leave from this wonderful workplace.

(我怀着悲伤和兴奋的混合心情离开这个美妙的工作场所。)

7. Farewell to this chapter of my professional life, and hello to new adventures.

(告别我职业生涯的这一章,迎接新的冒险。)

8. Leaving this place is not easy, as I've formed deep bonds here, but I look forward to what lies ahead.

(离开这个地方并不容易,因为我在这里建立了深厚的联系,但我期待着前方的事物。)

9. I'm saying goodbye to this job with grace and gratitude, ready to embrace the next phase.

(我优雅且心怀感激地和这份工作说再见,准备好迎接下一个阶段。)

10. As I exit this workplace, I want to leave with kindness and appreciation for all that I've experienced.

(当我离开这个工作场所时,我想带着善意和对我所经历的一切的感激离开。)

二、如何用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情的句子

以下是一些可以用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情的句子:

1. It's time to bid farewell to this workplace, but the memories will always remain dear.

(是时候和这个工作场所道别了,但回忆将永远珍贵。)

2. Leaving this office is bittersweet, but I carry with me the valuable experiences and friendships.

(离开这个办公室苦乐参半,但我带着宝贵的经历和友谊。)

3. As I part from this professional chapter, I'm filled with gratitude for the journey.

(当我离开这一职业篇章时,我心中充满对这段旅程的感激。)

4. Saying goodbye to my colleagues here is a moment of mixed emotions, yet I look forward to new horizons.

(和这里的同事们道别是一个百感交集的时刻,但我期待着新的视野。)

5. The end of this work tenure is a poignant moment, but it's also a new beginning.

(这段工作任期的结束是一个令人心酸的时刻,但它也是一个新的开始。)

6. I leave this place with a heavy heart but also with the hope of keeping the connections alive.

(我怀着沉重的心情离开这个地方,但也怀着让联系保持活跃的希望。)

7. Farewell to this job, yet the bonds formed here will forever be cherished.

(告别这份工作,但在这里形成的纽带将永远被珍惜。)

8. This workplace will always hold a special place in my heart as I take my leave.

(当我离开时,这个工作场所将永远在我心中占据特殊的位置。)

9. Leaving is never easy, but the memories and lessons from this work environment will accompany me.

(离开从来都不是容易的事,但来自这个工作环境的回忆和教训将与我同行。)

10. It's with a touch of sadness that I say goodbye to this professional home.

(带着一丝悲伤,我告别这个职业之家。)

三、如何用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情呢

以下是一些可以用英语优雅地表达职场离别之情的句子:

1. It's time to bid farewell to this workplace, but the memories will always remain dear to my heart.

(是时候和这个工作场所道别了,但回忆将永远在我心中珍贵。)

2. Leaving this office is bittersweet, but I'm grateful for the experiences and friendships here.

(离开这个办公室苦乐参半,但我很感激在这里的经历和友谊。)

3. I take with me cherished memories as I part ways with this company.

(当我与这家公司分道扬镳时,我带走了珍贵的回忆。)

4. Saying goodbye to this career chapter is not easy, yet I look forward to new adventures.

(和这一职业篇章说再见并不容易,但我期待着新的冒险。)

5. This workplace has been a significant part of my professional life, and I leave with a heavy heart but also with hope for the future.

(这个工作场所是我职业生涯中重要的一部分,我怀着沉重的心情离开,但也对未来充满希望。)

6. As I leave my colleagues behind, I carry the warmth of our working relationships with me.

(当我离开同事们时,我带着我们工作关系的温暖。)

7. Farewell to this job, but the lessons learned and connections made will stay with me always.

(告别这份工作,但学到的教训和建立的联系将永远与我同在。)

8. Leaving here is a poignant moment, yet I know it's the start of something new and exciting.

(离开这里是一个辛酸的时刻,但我知道这是新的和令人兴奋的事情的开始。)

9. I'm grateful for my time here and will miss this workplace and its people.

(我很感激在这里的时光,会想念这个工作场所和这里的人。)

10. The end of this professional journey is a touching one, but I'm ready to embrace what lies ahead.

(这个职业旅程的结束是令人感动的,但我准备好迎接前方的一切。)

四、离职告别的英文句子

以下是一些离职告别的英文句子:

1. It's time to say goodbye. I will miss you all.

(是时候说再见了。我会想念你们所有人。)

2. Farewell, dear colleagues. It's been a great journey working with you.

(告别了,亲爱的同事们。和你们一起工作是一段很棒的旅程。)

3. I'm leaving now, but I'll always cherish the memories here.

(我现在要离开了,但我会永远珍惜在这里的记忆。)

4. Thank you all for the wonderful time. Goodbye!

(感谢你们所有人带来的美好时光。再见!)

5. I'm off to a new chapter, but I'll never forget you.

(我要开启新的篇章了,但我永远不会忘记你们。)

6. This is not a goodbye forever, but a see you later.

(这不是永远的再见,而是后会有期。)

7. Leaving this place is bittersweet, but I'm looking forward to what's next.

(离开这个地方苦乐参半,但我期待着接下来的事情。)

8. It's been an honor to work here. So long!

(在这里工作是一种荣幸。再会!)

9. I say goodbye with a heavy heart, yet filled with hope for the future.

(我怀着沉重的心说再见,但对未来充满希望。)

10. Goodbye and best wishes to everyone.

(再见并向每个人致以最美好的祝愿。)